Full width home advertisement

mailchip

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Image result for quotes

What Are Some Helpful Inspirational Words?

Words have the power to motivate you and focus your mind on living intentionally. It's important to choose your words carefully, so I've listed a few words and quotes to help you decide what you want to improve.
1. Action
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. Believe
"Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution."
- David Joseph Schwartz
3. Clarity
"Clarity precedes success."
- Robin Sharma
4. Dare
"Failures are made only by those who fail to dare, not by those who dare to fail."
- Lester B. Pearson
5. Encourage
"Appreciation can make a day - even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
- Margaret Cousins
6. Forgive
"Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
- Stormie Omartian
7. Grateful
"I am grateful for all of my blessings."
8. Hope
"My life is full of hope and promise of beautiful things yet to come."
9. Improve
"I take an interest in continuous improvement."
10. Joy
"Joy overflows in my life."
11. Kindness
"I express myself with love and kindness."
12. Listen
"I listen to others with care, respect, and humility."
13. Mindfulness
"I act with mindfulness in every moment."
14. Nurture
"I nurture all my relationships with love, patience, and goodwill."
15. Outstanding
"I am achieving outstanding success in all areas of my life!"
16. Practice
"I practice patience and perseverance to ensure success in whatever I do."
17. Question
"I ask the right questions to progress in the right direction."
18. Release
"I release all my negative energy and want to spread positive vibes."
19. Smile
"I give the gift of a smile to everyone I meet."
20. Think
"I create my day and life with the thoughts I think."
21. Understand
"I am patient and understanding with everyone."
22. Value
"I value every opportunity I am given."
23. Winner
"I am a winner in all that I set out to achieve."
24. Excellence
"I strive for excellence in everything I do."
25. Youthful
"I stay youthful by taking care of my mind, body, and soul."
26. Zeal
"I live with zeal to spread love and cheer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your response, Give your comments here

Bottom Ad [Post Page]